I Never Been To......

Now what I am about to say might shock some people but I don't really think it is a big deal. I never have been to a shed aquarium. I know I know. This might portray my life as uneventful but in reality it really is. Some people might think well her parents are boring, but the way I look at it is my life has been so busy I never had the time to go. Although, I am really excited to announce that I will be going for the first time as a school trip. I cannot wait, it is going to be very fun and I heard that I will be able to touch some of the animals! I am so excited, honestly, I really do love all animals in general and yeah I have been to a zoo but a shed aquarium is something completely different. Being at a shed aquarium is like being in the ocean without actually being there!



Comments

  1. I went on a school trip there before! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On a Sunny Evening

The Dreamer- Pam Munoz Ryan and Peter Sis

Tips To Make Me a Better Blogger