Farewell Blog

Well this blog post goes mostly out to my blog buddy Mia. I wish you the best at your graduation and good luck with your speech and I hope you have a memorable summer. Thanks for being my blog buddy this year and writing very sweet comments to me. I would like to suggest to you that you should pursue in a writing career because you are a really good writer. Never change who you are, and you are a really nice person. Your writing has changed so much from when I first saw your blog post. That is one of the reasons why I believe you can pursue a career in being a writer. That goes for anyone who is reading this blog post as well. Never give up on your self! I will not be posting after this is published, so good bye Mia and have a really fun summer and good luck in high school I know you will do well! 

Sincerely,

Your Blog Buddy,
Laysa 






Comments

  1. Aww, oh my gosh this is so sweet. Thank you to you too for always commenting and reading my blog posts. Also, thank you, you're a really good writer too, and you're also a really nice person. Do you have any social media? It would be so cool to talk to you/get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On a Sunny Evening

The Dreamer- Pam Munoz Ryan and Peter Sis

Tips To Make Me a Better Blogger